Objective to Achieve
We are committed to assist and resolve the problems of horse breeders and Stud farms.
We are pursuing the central and state government for:-
- Have a Semen Bank of Registered Marwari Horses.
- Experts on Equine reproductive problems (Pregnancy diagnosis and Gynecological diseases).
- To provide facilities in the initial stages to Marwari Horse Stud Book Registration Society of India in Registration of Marwari Horses to form the Stud Book of Marwari Horses .To make a panel of veterinarians to issue identification certificates.
- To establish Equine hospitals in country.
- Specialists in Equine diseases.
- To standardize and have uniform norms for judging of Marwari Horse Breed competitions throughout the country.
- Export of Marwari Horses:- A limited number of Marwari Horses should be permitted for export. The number of Marwari Horses permitted per year should be recommended by the members of Marwari Horse Stud Book Registration Society of India to Animal Husbandry Commissioner Govt. of India who should fix the numbers of Marwari Horse to be exported. Any Marwari Horse permitted to be exported should be registered with Marwari Horse Stud Book Registration Society of India and obtain the passport and registration certificate from Marwari Horse Stud Book Registration Society of India. The quarantine of horses should be at a suitable please which should be acceptable to the European Commission. The Govt. of India should help to find the suitable country and approve the veterinary protocols.
- The NRCE, Hisar should take up research programmes to make India Piroplasmosis free. So that our horse could easily be exported.
- Conduct training camps for farriers –make available farriers to the breeders
- Awareness of management of horses among Marwari Horse Breeders